BrosMed Medical sincerely invite you to attend our coming webinar“Conquer the Uncrossable Barriers – Alveo HP CTO Balloon”on Tuesday Nov. 1st, 2022 at 14:00-15:30pm (CET, UTC +1) or 20:00-21:30 pm (ICT, UTC +7).
With 0.75 mm in diameter, Alveo HP is the smallest high pressure CTO balloon catheter in the world Specifically designed for crossing complex lesions and Chronic Total Occlusions (CTO) as well as tracking tortuous anatomy.
- Ideal for CTO lesion
- Complex Calcified lesions
- Proprietary balanced distal tip technology
- Proprietary distal laser welding technology eliminates hardness and maintains distal tip flexibility
- No transition in the distal laser welding resulting in smallest crossing profile
- New balloon material design
- Enhanced shaft design
Join the session with our distinguished Cardiovascular experts for up-close interaction and to explore more on the clinical significance of Alveo™ HP CTO Balloon Dilatation Catheter.
Honored Guest Speaker:
- Professor Mohaned Egred (UK)
Professor of Interventional Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine; Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Clin. Prof. Dr. Damras Tresukosol(Thailand)
Professor of Interventional Cardiology; Senior Director of Cardiology Medicine of Bangkok Hospital, Thailand
- Dr n. med. Grzegorz Sobieszek (Poland)
Head of Cardiology Department and Cathlab in Cardiology and Internal Medicine Clinic; 1st Military Hospital in Lublin Cardiology Department, Poland
- Dr. Muenpetch Muenkaew (Thailand)
Lecturer of Cardiovascular Unit Department of Internal Medicine Faculty of Medicine; Thammasat University Hospital, Thailand
If you are interested in attending the webinar, please Scan the QR code on the poster or Click the Link to register and join with us and watch the live broadcast.