Meet BrosMed Medical at Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT) 2023
BrosMed Medical will participate in the upcoming CRT Meeting 2023 from 25th to 28th February at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC, USA.
Welcome to come and visit us at CRT2023 Booth No. LC1-314 to view our innovative cardiovascular intervention products including:
- POT™ PTCA NC Balloon Dilatation Catheter : Dedicated Balloon for POT and DOT Technique
- Alveo™ HP CTO Balloon Dilatation Catheter : Smallest CTO Balloon in the world
- Wedge™ NC Scoring Balloon Dilatation Catheter : Safe and controlled lesion preparation
- Eagle™ CTO Guidewire : 1:1 torque response, greater tip durability, improves trackability in tortuous anatomy
- Pronavi™ Microcatheter : Two low-profile options: 1.7F &1.9F, 135cm length for antegrade, 150cm & 162cm length for retrograde
- Artimes™ Pro Coronary Balloon Dilatation Catheter : Ultra-low Crossing Profile for CTO Easy Access
- Apollo™ NC Coronary Balloon Dilatation Catheter : Superior High Pressure Performance & Reliability
Please contact us via email: email@example.com if you are planning on participating in this leading educational forum on new cardiovascular technology and procedures for physicians and health-care professionals. We are delighted to meet you there and get inspiration of technology and innovation from each other!
About BrosMed Medical
Founded in 2012, BrosMed is a leading medical device multinational company specializing in R&D, production and global sales of high-performance intravascular interventional medical devices. We have operated four R&D centers(Labs), three manufacturing centers around China, Europe and Asian Pacific. BrosMed has more than 40 product series and 350+ products registration certificates in worldwide.
Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT) is a leading educational forum on new cardiovascular technology and procedures for physicians and health-care professionals. CRT provides a forum for exemplary education for interventional cardiologists, general cardiologists, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, catheterization laboratory managers, nurses and technologists, scientists and those with an interest in cardiovascular medicine.