BrosMed Medical is delighted to participate in the CIRSE 2023 Congress from September 9th to 12th in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We can’t wait to engage with the masters and partners there, as well as showcase our professional toolkit for complex PCI and AVF&PAD solutions, including:
- Alveo™ HP CTO Balloon Dilatation Catheter: Smallest ø 0.75mm CTO Balloon in the world
- Pronavi™ Microcatheter: Two low-profile options: 1.7F &1.9F, 135cm length for antegrade, 150cm & 162cm length for retrograde
- POT™ PTCA NC Balloon Dilatation Catheter: Dedicated Balloon for POT and DOT Technique
- Wedge™ NC Scoring PTCA Balloon Dilatation Catheter: Safe and controlled lesion preparation
- Tri-Wedge™ PTA Scoring Balloon Catheter: Three triangular metallic wires for precise & effective dilatation in AV Fistula Stenosis
- Tiche™ High-Pressure PTA Balloon Dilatation Catheter: 0.035” system, Deliverable high pressure 24 atm with a low tip entry profile 0.040”
Let’s meet at BrosMed Medical Booth #D67. If you will participate in this fantastic event, please contact us via email: email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing you there!
ABOUT BROSMED MEDICAL
Founded in 2012, BrosMed is a leading medical device multinational company specializing in R&D, production, and global sales of high-performance intravascular interventional medical devices. We have operated four R&D centers (Labs), and 2 manufacturing centers around China, Europe, and Asia Pacific. BrosMed has more than 20 product series and 360+ product registration certificates worldwide.