- Develop customers in the United States; maintain business relations with existing major customers；
- Based on market research, formulate, continuously optimize and execute marketing plan；
- Coordinated internal resources of the company, complete the development, follow-up and maintenance of customized projects；
- Establish and maintain relationships with medical and administrative institutions, academic leaders and key customers in the US；
- Handled customer complaints.
Send email and send resume
- Bachelor degree or above; highly preferred major in English, clinical medicine, biology, or pharmacy；
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in overseas market development of medical devices; familiar with class III passive high-value medical consumables, or cardiology devices and medicine；
- Experienced in channel management of medical industry；
- Proficient in English; have overseas working or studying background; familiar with local medical industry rules and local customs；
- Highly recognized in the medical device industry; have good professional quality, self-discipline, strong sense of responsibility and anti-pressure ability.
- According to the target tasks issued by the company, complete the revenue tasks according to plan;
- Responsible for customer development, complete the process of discovery needs, customer tracking, business negotiations, contract signing, etc.
- Complete the relationship maintenance of their customers, provide customer service support.
- Undergraduate and above education, more than 1 year of Internet or operators, large-scale high-tech products company products and other sales experience;
- Be familiar with the system and procedures of product sales management.
- Quick thinking, strong sense of purpose, good adaptability and stress resistance.